Are you attempting to come to a decision in between tacos or pasta for supper? Why not have equally!
This beef taco pasta will make you wonder why you under no circumstances imagined about this mixture sooner. This is positive to be a loved ones favourite – and the greatest section – it will take less than 15 minutes to make from start to end!
This recipe will make 2 servings, but just like our other recipes, it can quickly be doubled or even tripled for family night.
Seeking for other delicious meal thoughts but do not have the time to figure out what to essentially make? We have done the perform for you! Click below to purchase our seasonal recipes! This comes full with 35+ recipes, plus treats and swaps that help make PHFF even much easier.
Beef Taco Pasta
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 4 oz chickpea pasta (dry, uncooked)
- 6 oz extra-lean ground beef
- 1 purple bell pepper (diced)
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/4 c water
- 2/3 c salsa
- 2 oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Cook pasta in accordance to package deal directions. Drain and set apart.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan about medium-significant heat. Include beef and bell pepper. Stir 8-10 minutes or until the beef is cooked by means of. Drain any excess excess fat.
- Increase taco seasoning and drinking water, cooking until eventually most of the h2o is absent.
- Stir in the pasta and salsa and top with cheese in advance of serving.
Excess fat: 22